Vintage Shopper is the Marketplace for all things Vintage, Retro and Antique. When we first created Vintage Shopper, we considered different types of vintage enthusiasts and how each might benefit by being part of a vintage community. So whether you are a Vintage Shopper, Vintage Business Owner, Vintage Event Organizer or a Vintage Blogger, Vintage Shopper offers you a robust set of features specific to your needs. Below, is an outline of these benefits:
Whether you are fashionistas looking for vintage clothes or enthusiasts looking to decorate their homes, we provide Vintage Shoppers easy-to-use features to discover reputable businesses, find amazing products, and interact with the vintage community:
- Search for listings and events by keyword and location.
- Browse for listings and events by different categories.
- Read customer reviews and leave your own.
- RSVP and leave comments on Events.
- Save your favorite listings and events to your own personal dashboard.
- Get driving directions to businesses.
- Enjoy shopping, decorating and other vintage lifestyle advice from our blog.
- Cannot find your favorite shop? You can even add it for FREE!
Vintage Business Owners
We have given business owners and managers the tools necessary to promote their businesses and connect with the vintage community. Whether you sell products or offer a service, here are the features to help you promote your business effectively:
- Add your business listing (or claim it) for FREE.
- Get your listing broadcast via Vintage Shopper’s social media channels for FREE.
- Upgrade your listing for more visibility, by being featured on either the home page and/or category pages.
- Receive positive reviews and your visibility increases.
- Add images of products, a company overview, website link, social media links, address, phone number, etc.
- Own and manage your listing over time.
- Receive emails from interested customers.
- Discover vintage wholesalers and other potential partners.
Vintage Event Organizers
Events play an important role in the vintage community. And lets face it, interesting events get us off our computers and encourage us to meet each other in the flesh. So whether you are promoting a classic car show or a vintage fashion fair, here are the features to help you do so effectively:
- Add your event listings for FREE. As many as you want!
- Get your event broadcast via Vintage Shopper’s social media channels for FREE.
- Upgrade your event listing for more visibility, by being featured on either the home page and/or category pages.
- Add dates and times, images, venue info, pricing, etc.
- Get invitees to RSVP and see who is attending.
Vintage Bloggers are thought leaders and experts in their respective vintage fields and they provide advice across many topics. In doing so, they help vintage enthusiasts make better shopping, decorating and other lifestyle decisions. Here are some of the tools and features that help our Vintage Bloggers communicate and grow their audience within the vintage community:
- Write with state-of-the-art blogging tools.
- Gain exposure by being broadcast across Vintage Shopper’s social media channels.
- Build authority and personal brand with robust bylines that include your name, photo, bio and social media links, etc.
- Receive recognition for outstanding contribution with monthly and yearly awards.
- Facilitate conversation and interact with your readers through blog comments.
- Learn more about the benefits of guest blogging with us.