Vivarium Vintage Bookplate Print in Black Beaded FrameRegular price $89
The "Butterfly Vivarium" by Henry N. Humphreys. The original illustration was created in 1858 and published in a book, and this print is a reproduction of that bookplate. The black beaded frame has been hand-picked and custom framed to really showoff the beautiful vivarium scene.
A vivarium is a type of enclosed space or habitat used to house and observe plants or animals, typically for study or as a hobby. They can range in size from small aquariums or terrariums for keeping reptiles, amphibians, or insects, to large, complex ecosystems for housing and breeding exotic or endangered species. The main goal of a vivarium is to provide a controlled environment for the plants or animals that simulates their natural habitat as closely as possible.
- Custom printed and framed on demand
- Printed with an ultra high quality Cannon ImagePROGRAF inkjet printer
- Printed on archival photo paper
Includes black with beaded detail frame and glass
- Includes hanger brackets and wire for all sizes above 8"x10"
- Includes sawtooth hangers for 8"x10" frames
- Because our artwork is printed on demand with handmade frames, it can take between 3-4 weeks to ship.
- Shipping takes 1-5 days