Damask Rose Vintage Botanical Study Print in Black Beaded FrameRegular price $89
The Damask Rose scientific illustration is a vintage botanical study reproduction. The original illustration was created by by C.H. Hemerich, c.1759. This vintage inspired botanical art is perfect for adding a splash of floral décor to your walls. Damask Roses have graced the world since ancient times. As one of the oldest rose varieties, the Damask has given birth to thousands of new varieties while maintaining its own unique heritage
- Custom printed and framed on demand
- Printed with an ultra high quality Cannon ImagePROGRAF inkjet printer
- Printed on archival photo paper
Includes black with beaded detail frame and glass
- Includes hanger brackets and wire for all sizes above 8"x10"
- Includes sawtooth hangers for 8"x10" frames
- Because our artwork is printed on demand with handmade frames, it can take between 3-4 weeks to ship.
- Shipping takes 1-5 days