Common Rosemary Vintage Botanical Study Print in Black Beaded FrameRegular price $89
The Common Rosemary scientific illustration is a vintage botanical study reproduction. The original illustration was created by by C.H. Hemerich, c.1759. This vintage inspired botanical art is perfect for adding a splash of floral décor to your walls.
- Custom printed and framed on demand
- Printed with an ultra high quality Cannon ImagePROGRAF inkjet printer
- Printed on archival photo paper
Includes black with beaded detail frame and glass
- Includes hanger brackets and wire for all sizes above 8"x10"
- Includes sawtooth hangers for 8"x10" frames
- Because our artwork is printed on demand with handmade frames, it can take between 3-4 weeks to ship.
- Shipping takes 1-5 days